A long lasting and durable finish. Glendale Industries powder coating facility offers quality powder coating services to customers in a variety of industries including manufacturing. We use sandblasting and chemical pre-treatment processes to create powder-coated products with the most durable finish available in the market today. Powder coating provides resistance to abrasion, chemicals, heavy impacts, extreme weather conditions and fading from exposure to sunlight. Customers can choose from a variety of finishes depending on their requirements. These include smooth or wrinkled surfaces, matte finishes or rough textures. We offer a wide selection of colours and can custom match colours to your specifications.
No matter your project, whether its architectural, structural, oil & gas or manufacturing, our fully qualified and trained team is capable of handling all project sizes.
Why powder coating? Powder coating adds longevity and durability to products, is safer to handle and is an environmentally responsible choice. Unlike liquid paint, no solvents are used, so only negligible amounts of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), are released into the air.
Have a restoration project? No problem. There are several options of stripping and surface conditioning for restoration of metal products, bringing the surface back to its original metal surface. Once the metal has been restored to like new, near white surface, the protective primer coat is applied; followed by a top coat color of your choice. Standard stocking colors can be applied, or we can special order custom color matches to meet your specifications.
- Weight- up to 8000 lbs.
- Size- up to 22’ in length x 8’ wide x 9’ high
- Color Variety- Any color you require & color matching
- Batch system- up to 500 items per lift improving cost & time effectiveness
- Quick return- most items can be completed within 2-3 days
- Sand-Blasting- services onsite in either a large sand-blasting facility or smaller cabinet to ensure the best value possible
- Priming- using a zinc rich epoxy primer for cathodic protection
- 2-stage Pre-Wash- using Phosphoric Acid & Reverse Osmosis water